Wednesday 9 March 2016

WK3 - Grp5 - Number The Stars

    Inside the packet was probably like proof that they were maybe part of the Danish Resistance and that they needed Sweden's help And the author used this part to build up suspense because that would make the readers want to read the book more. If I were Annemarie, I would have been very scared and frightened by the soldiers because if I was her, then I would be wondering inside my head, "Oh no! Are the German's going to find out that I am bringing a special, important thing? Will they also "relocate" me if they find out?"

1 comment:

  1. I like how you thought deeper into the package and thought about what the Swedish would think if they didn't come with proof. The Swedish might have thought they were Nazis, but, they were just helping the Jewish people escape.




    M6A6K

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.