Thursday 3 March 2016

Week 2 - Group 2 - Every Living Thing CISS

In the short story, Spaghetti by Cynthis Rylant I think that Gabriel is lonely because he has no family around him and he just sits their doing nothing.

For example, in the story Gabriel just sits there doing nothing. He sits there thinking so deeply that he not lonely. Also someone was crying and Gabriel could barley hear it. All he does is just sits there, on a brick wall doing almost nothing but thinking so deeply about things. He does not cry, he just sits there plan doing nothing but thinking.
Another example, is if I were to be him I would be very sad. I would be crying out my heart all day long instead of thinking like Gabriel. Also Gabriel was using what he had to keep him entertained. Besides crying or sleeping. And even if I where to be in my room all day long, for a half a hour I would be crying.

This is why Gabriel is lonely because one is he does not have any family or friends around him. He has no I Phone or I Pad to play with. Also he has barley any food with him. And he has no adult around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.