Wednesday 9 March 2016

Week 3 Group 2 Every Living Thing ASB

There is this boy on the farm living with his uncle or someone and they did not like each other and they had a fight all the time.   So one day the boy came home with a big glass bowl with a crab in it. On the next day the boy came home the same way but his uncle did not sit with the phone in her hand she was sitting on the side on the boys bed and looking at the crab.   The boy and his uncle then where more happy and did not fight that much then they did earlier.


I found it a very interesting book because all the stories had something in common and it was that in all the stories that there was a animal in the story and that animal always changed the person's life. For example in the story called spaghetti a boy named Gabriel he was sitting on the stars of a building and he felt very lonely and then suddenly he smelled a smell of spaghetti.   And he searched around till he found a small cat and picked it up.   And felt more happier and more that the earth needs him. That was one of my favorite stories in the book  

Another thing the book was interesting To me Was It had a lot of stories that I have connections too for example the story called spaghetti it was a lonely story and I felt like that too.    then a friend came and said do you want to play and I said yes and guess what he is now my best friend. So If someone feels lonely you could just invite them and say do you want to play with us or me so now you can see that small thing can make people happy.


The book is written by Cynthia Rylant She is an author  that Was born on June six. I also wonder what books she wrote.  Do you know what books she wrote?
P.S If you have sometime then tell Me.  

2 comments:

  1. Luke I did not understand this story at all because the boy mom always talked about the end of the world and about nuclear wars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What story are you confused about. Can you please tell me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.