Sunday 13 March 2016

Week 3 Number The Stars ASB Group 5


During chapter 14 and 15, two german soldiers stopped Annemarie from taking the package to Uncle Henrick. What might the importance of this package be in the context of the story and how does the author use this incident to build suspense?


If you were Annemarie, how would you be feeling at this stage and why? Use evidence from the text to support your ideas.

I just finished this book and in the story it has a few things related to war and I find it very interesting that she has done that which I find a very good adjustment in the book.
I like the way that the author made suspense in the book which really made me feel that I kind of never knew what was going to happen next in the book and it has a lot of cliff hangers.

Well He uses this incident (the soldiers coming up to annemarie) to make the readers think that the soldiers will do something bad to Annemarie. If I were Annemarie I would feel like I had gotten myself in the biggest trouble in the world, also I would feel like this because at that time there was war going on which would make going outside unsafe, also the German soldiers were going around the country everywhere and that’s another reason what makes going outside unsafe. For example if they found me they would probably either put me in prison which would make me a prisoner or they would just  kill me. I wonder why the author wanted write this book and who inspired him as a writer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.