Wednesday 9 March 2016

WK3-Grp4-The Tiger Rising

From the book The Tiger Rising written by Kate Di Camilo, I think that Rob felt very angry and depressed when his Dad shot the tiger when Rob decided to let the tiger go.

I think that Rob felt very angry and depressed when his Dad shot the tiger because on page 111, after Rob's father shot the tiger, Rob screamed," I wish it had been you! I wish it had been you that died! You ain't the one I need! I need her! I need her!" I could tell Rob was depressed because when he said those words, he opened up his suitcase, and in the first time in Florida, he cried.

Another reason why I think that Rob was very angry and depressed because on page 110, the book explained how Rob ran up to his father and attacked him, and how Rob beat him with his fists and kicked him. I know Rob was very angry not because the book said so, but how Rob acted.

This proves that Rob was very angry and depressed. This makes me realize that we shouldn't act like Rob, because no matter how angry you are, it won't make anything better, like how Rob didn't get the tiger back at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.