Wednesday 2 March 2016

WK2 - Grp4 -The Tiger Rising- CISS

The positive characteristics about Rob are caring and respectful.

One reason why I think Rob is kind and respectful because when had a choice to eat the burnt mac' n' cheese for dinner, he forced himself to eat it. On page 29, when Rob's dad said, "Someday, you and me will have a house with a real stove, and I'll do some good cooking then." But Rob didn't want to make his father feel bad, so he forced himself to lie by saying, "This is good." This is one piece of evidence that Rob is kind and respectful.

The negative characteristic about Rob is that he gives up too easily.

One reason why I think Rob gives up easily is because on pages 48 and 49, just when Rob was about to show Sistine the tiger because when Sistine demanded where Rob's mother is, Rob decided not to open up his "suitcase" and tell Sistine his mother is dead. But when Sistine turned around and started to stomp away, Rob gave up and opened up his suitcase and said," She's dead. My mama's dead."

This is why I think Rob is kind and respectful but also gives up too easily. This makes me realize that Rob can show his kindness and negative characteristics in many different ways.  

4 comments:

  1. I love how you explained where in the book you were talking about. I also liked how you first said what you think and then explained it. You did a good job in using the exact words they said in the book. I like your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you told us what pages you think tells us about the question and you told why you think that. I liked that you also used sentences from the book. I like that you told us what you realised. I agree that Rob is respectful because he listens to what he is told (by an adult)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ​I like how you use the text as proof and how you recalled the dialogue for your response. I like how you tell what page the action happen on. ​

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used evidence from the text to support your statement. Also you used correct capitalization and you wrote in an organized way. I agree with you because Rob really doesn't let his feelings out, and he is respectful even when he is really sad.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.