Tuesday 1 March 2016

WK1-Grp3-My Side of the Mountain-(CISS)

I think Sam moved to Caskill Mountains because he was annoyed at his family.One reason I think this is because when he moved to Caskill mountains he seemed angry.Another reason I think this because when Sam got out of the taxi Sam  was stubborn he wanted to prove that he could survive   in the wild.
If I were Sam and I was really annoyed with my family I wouldn't , move far far away and have to survive in the wild I would just move into a apartment so I could still be able to get food from the grocery store and so I don't have to hunt for my food.  

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you expressed your thoughts about why Sam moved.
    You should end with a question to start a conversation like What do you think about this book? or I wonder what you would do? that would have improved your blogging skills by a lot and It would be easier for other people to make a comment. I agree with you But I would Wait until I am an adult then build a comfy farm there and mark my name on it.
    I wonder what you think about Bando?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.