Thursday 10 March 2016

WK3-GRP5- Number the stars

If I was Annamarie, at this stage I would be feeling very scared because there was 2 german soldiers that stopped Annamarie and started digging through the basket. If I knew that this was something Peter needed, I would be scared if they took the handkerchief.

I think the author used the incident to build suspense so that they could get the reader to know more about the german soldiers and how the acted with the dogs and how they treat the people when they find them.

This makes me think that people like Uncle Hendrick are very brave to hide those people because if the soldiers found out about the fisherman hiding the people, they can get shot and die. I think that Peter was smart when he created the handkerchief that would damage the dog’s  sense of smell by a drug on the handkerchief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.