Thursday 17 March 2016

Fig Pudding

I have recently read a book called Fig Pudding by Ralph Fletcher also it is one of those kind of books that I like to read. There is a character called Cliff who is the oldest among 9 children he has a collection of baseball cards and practically what he uses his time on and he likes to keep                                       
his card sorted in a specific way read the book to find out. his card sorted in a specific way read the book to find out.

                                                

This one of the favourite kinds of books that I like to read so when I bookbrowse this is one of my first kind of books I start looking for.

Ralph Fletcher uses a variety of different ideas making the reader not know what is going come next in the story. He has come to our school once and given us a writing lesson in writing class it was fun we also had shared our writing with the whole class.

I also know how it feels to be the oldest getting treated differently than your brother in worse way always have to give stuff he wants he gets everything he wants and I only sometimes get what I want but I guess there is a good and bad for being the oldest in the family.

I like how Ralph Fletcher writes and I think if anyone likes to read realistic fiction books then I highly recommend this book. If you read realistic fiction books can you tell some that you read maybe a series of books. Please comment on what you thought about this post and try and to tell what realistic fiction books you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.