Wednesday 9 March 2016

WK3-Group 3-My Side Of The Mountain-(CISS) At what moment in the story do you think Sam changed the most and why do you think that?

In chapter 16 and 19, I think Sam changed the most. I think like that because in chapter 16, Sam was able to make different things with fur from animals. For instance he can make rabbit-skin winter underwear, deer fur blankets and a jacket with enormous pockets all over. In addition he can make deerskin pants and a brown sweater, which makes him look like a deer. Moreover, Frightful comes flying to Sam when he whistles. For example Sam tried to whistle to Frightful, when she disappeared somewhere. So it means that Sam was trying to whistle to Frightful, to make her come back. This proves why I think Sam changed the most in chapter 16.

In chapter 19, I think Sam changed the most just like in chapter 16. I think like this because he taught Frightful how to signal. For example, Frightful signals to Sam of good spirits.She did it by coming back to his fist, with a thump and a flip. Sam can make different kind of foods, too. For instance he can make onion soup with wild onions. Moreover he can make smoked fish, boiled with dogtooth violet bulbs and walnuts dipped in jam for dessert. In addition he can make acorn pancakes, jam and sassafras tea. He can make a pile of soaked and stewed honey locust beans, mixed with hictory nuts too. This shows why I think Sam changed the most in chapter 19.

3 comments:

  1. Grace I like how you gave so many reasons for your thoughts but I am wondering what does moreover mean ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.