Wednesday 2 March 2016

WK2-Group 3-My Side Of The Mountain-(CISS) What is your opinion about Bando and what is your reasoning? Why do you think that Sam trusted Bando?

My opinion is that Bando is a nice and kind person, not a mean and bad person like a bandit. For example if Bando was a bad person, he would have already did something bad to Sam. The reason is that there was not anyone in the mountain, who could keep Sam safe. So it would have been okay even if Bando did something to Sam, because nobody knows about it. Also Bando treats Sam really nice and tries to help Sam do or finish making things. For example, his raft and the blueberry jam. Bando never tried to hurt Sam too. This shows why I think Bando is a nice and kind person.

I think Sam trusts Bando because he didn't treat Sam mean. He actually was a great helper to Sam. For example he helped Sam finish his raft. He even sailed with Sam to the deep fishing holes to fish, too. Furthermore, Bando helped Sam make his blueberry jam. In addition, Bando taught Sam how to make willow whistles with two fat twigs. Bando and Sam played music with the willow whistles, too. So basically I think Sam himself thought that Bando was really friendly and nice, by looking at what
he does and how he acts. This proves why I think Sam trusts Bando.

4 comments:

  1. Even I think he is a nice and kind person. You gave evidence from the book in your post.I also have 1 suggestion question (if you want to answer. you don't have to) Would you trust Bando easily? I think you are good at expressing your thoughts in words because you included almost all the details of the favors Bando did to Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I think he is a nice and kind person. You gave evidence from the book in your post.I also have 1 suggestion question (if you want to answer. you don't have to) Would you trust Bando easily? I think you are good at expressing your thoughts in words because you included almost all the details of the favors Bando did to Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you that Bando is a nice guy I also agree that Sam trusted Bando because they get a long with each other. I think you are very good at picturing the book, for example you used evidence behind your reasoning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.