Wednesday 2 March 2016

Week 2 My side of the mountain group 3

I am have finished week two,s  reading. My favorite chapter is I find a real live man. Because Sam takes Bando under his wing and a new bond of friendship between them starts. I like when Sam finds Bando and is suspicious about him.He thought Bando was a outlaw because of the police sirens. But Bando turns out to be a college English teacher Who got lost in the Catskills.And I also think Bando is a funny name because it rimes with banjo don,t you think that to?

It was super easy  to get Absorbed into the book as it was filled with adventure and excitement. I spent some of my time thinking what I would do in Sams situation.

I also was thinking why is the chapter Frightful learns her ABC  I mean how could a bird learn its ABC's birds can't talk. But I think it is named that is that Sam taught frightful that when he whistles it means come here.

I wonder if You have ran away from home or did a act of  courage and you were a risk taker? This powerful story made me think of courage and overcoming challenges I wonder what this book made you think about? Or have you read a book with a similar theme?I would like to hear about it.
                                                              




                                               photo taken by goodreads


1 comment:

  1. I like how you used specific detail. For example, you said for example and because.

    Did you know that the chapter Frightful learns her ABC's means that Frightful caws in a very different tone. Did you also know that Bando plays the banjo?

    I wonder if the next book is On the Far Side of the Mountain

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.