Thursday 10 March 2016

WK3- GP5-Number the stars -CISS


I think the importance of the package has something to do with helping the jewish people escape to Sweden because on page 104 Annemarie mother was acting very worried when she found out that  the package was delivered to uncle Henric.


If I was Annemarie I would be very scared because on page 114 two soldiers with big guns and big scary dogs waked up to her and could kill her any moment with their big guns and the dogs could bite her.  I would also be scared because the think they smell meat so the soldier is expecting to fined meat and meat is illegal so she would get in trouble. The last reason why I would be scared  is because soldiers are soldiers so they are tuph 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.