Thursday 10 March 2016

WK3-Group 4-CISS How Rob feels when tiger dies

I think that Rob is sad about the tiger getting shot because he got to know the tiger better and better. For an example Rob would feed the tiger meat. Usually people that feed the animal gets to know that animal more and more. I think that is what happened to Rob, Sistine and the tiger. Another reason why Rob will be sad is because Beauchamp will be angry with Rob. Than he will shout at Rob's father too. Just imagining someone shouting at my dad because of me makes me feel sad.

3 comments:

  1. Good work on the examples!

    I think giving more evidence will work better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your thinking. But I also think that Rob is sad because he opened his "suitcase" and cried for the first time ever since his mother died.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very great comment but try to add some more evidence.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.