Wednesday 9 March 2016

WK3-Group 2-Every Living Thing-CISS


In the story Planting Things from the book Every Living Thing, I think that the theme here is that animals can do similar things to what human beings do. One reason I say that is a Swedish man who loves to grow plants and there is a Swedish bird who started nesting in the Swedish man's garden porch and also stared getting babies and growing them. The second reason is because every time he started growing his plants and the bird started nesting, the man always started watching the bird and he loved it. This makes me realize that if I do something and an animal does something similar, I might get fascinated.

1 comment:

  1. This made me realize that all the people this book must love
    animals. most of them did't buy them like as a pet for example in spaghetti Gabriel just found spaghetti

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.