Wednesday 2 March 2016

Wk2, Group5, Number The Stars CISS

    I do not think that the men who moved the coffin were part of the Resistance. I think that because in wars there are a lot of people how die. There are probably thousand of other people dead that day who have family planning a funeral. I know this because in the book, it says that the Nazis have killed a lot of people, mainly Jews. also, I read a different text stating that World War 2 was the second bloodiest war. All in all, I do not think that the men who carried the coffin were in the Resistance.

1 comment:

  1. You did a very good job of explaining your answer using real facts like when you said that you had read a different text stating that World War 2 was the second bloodiest war! You also referred to the text reminding me of previous happenings in the book!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.