Thursday 17 March 2016

Dragon’s Breath

Recently I am reading a book call Dragon’s Breath by E.D. Baker. In this story it talks about magic or other spells and sometimes talking animal. You never know what happen next. So far it says nothing about a  dragon or their breath. A girl name Emma wants to learn magic but, her mom is not allowing her to. Grassina, Emma’s auntie need to get find out the memories of Emma’s grandmother and other witches. I can’t wait to find out what happen next! What do you think will happen next? Dun dun dun!


I think that this book is for people that likes magic or adventures. For example, on page 74, chapter seven, there is a spell that says: No word, no gesture shall you make! Silence for your life’s sake! I think that is a good spell for the honking because I live in an area where people honk a lot. An adventure in the book is when Emma and her friendish, boy name Eadric turn to frogs and had to fight with angry crabs. I wonder what happen to Emma, Eadric, and Grassina since they are trying to find Grassina ‘s  boyfriend Haywood that is an otter right now, but is really a man is lost somewhere in the world? How will they find Haywood?
What do you think? Another thing I wonder to the author is that, how long did it take to write this book? I think 2 and a half year because E.D. Baker must be wondering where to put it and what word would go good in the book.

                                                                  Photo link

I think that  E.D. Baker wrote this book because he likes adventure and add a little magic to it to make it interesting. I think  E.D. Baker writes adventure because he has many adventure of his own and add it to his story like Ralph Fletcher. What do you think on why  E.D. Baker wrote this book?  

I have not read the end of the book but it sounds very interesting and magical. I wonder what happen next? Do you think that they are going to survive? I also think that this book is about courage because that they go on so many adventures. Have you shown courage in some way?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.