Thursday 10 March 2016

WK3-Grp3-My Side Of The Mountain(CISS)


I think Sam has changed the most in chapter 17 ( Trouble Begins). I think this because he was saying that he knew all the tricks in the wild and he also said "if you want to hunt a deer you can wait behind a hunter and when he kills the deer you take a short cut and you steal the deer."I also think this because Sam In chapter 17 Sam knows a lot of the animals in the wild like Frightful, he carries Frightful everywhere. And Sam also knows where everything he needs is in the wild.  

4 comments:

  1. Could you please explain how he changed more? I do not quite understand. But other than that good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right. He has explored the place more that is why he knows where everything he needs is.Do you know any more chapters where he changed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you identified the chapter and gave specific details in your response. Reading our response makes me think you're a great reader. Do you think there are other chapters Sam changed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you did OK explaining what you think.Did you copy some of the words form the book? You mite want to give ccredit

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.