Monday 14 March 2016

Every Living Thing

Planting Things

Last week I read a book called Planting Things. I liked the story because Mr Willis made a garden and lots of animals came and lived in it. the robin came and nested in his ivy. My favourite part of the story was when ms willis got out of bed and saw the robin’s nest even though she was sick. I also like when mr Willis got ms Willis a chocolate milkshake mixed with an egg and some powdered malt every morning because it made me really hungry.

A Bad Road for Cats

Last week I read a story called A Bad Road For Cats. It was a story about a cat named Lewis. His tail got chopped off half way down because it got caught in a car door. A lady found him at a petrol station and took him home but once she lost him. She found him at a house and a little boy had found him and was trying sell him. My favourite part was when she knitted a orange and white cat with a stumpy tail and gave it to the strange little boy.

Shells

One week ago I read a book called Shells. It’s about a boy whose parents died and was being adopted by an old lady. At first it was boring but at the end the boy bought a hermit crab. The next day he came home from school he found her sitting on his bed looking at the hermit crab. She said that she wanted to get a friend for the crab. So they went down to the pet shop and they found the other hermit crabs. That was the first time both of them got happy and excited in the whole book. Instead of buying one they bought almost all of them. Once I had read Shells I felt happy because I had finished the howl book.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.