Thursday 3 March 2016

WK2-Grp4-The Tiger Riseing-CISS Rob's positive and negative characteristics

I think one of Rob's positive characteristics is that he listens. For example when his dad told him that he had to work, he did. Usually kids will not listen to their father or mother when they tell them to work or do something that he/she doesn't like. 

One of Rob's negative characteristics is that he is always quiet. His only friends are grown ups and Sistine. If he was not as quiet as he is now I think that he will get more friends. This proves one of Rob's positive and negative characteristic. This makes me realize that I should look at my positive and negative characteristics to be a better person. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.