Wednesday 9 March 2016

Wk 3 Group.1 Stone fox

Our group recently finished a book called Stone fox by John Reynold. It a sad but good story. I think that Stone Fox feels happy or has a good feeling Do you think it is a good book?   I wonder what happen next after they finished they pay the taxes?

I think that Stone Fox feels warm inside or has a good feeling. For example, when you help someone or do something helpful you get a good or warm feeling inside. Maybe Stone fox  feels sad for little Willy because that Searchlight die or past away and did not finish the race to help his grandfather. What would little Willy's grandfather say about Searchlight’s past away? Would he go back to his sickness? I think Stone Fox is kind inside but mean looking on the outside. For example, in chapter 10, page 81 it said that Stone Fox took out the rifle and said ‘’ Who cross this line I shoot.’’ I was surprised that Stone Fox said something.

I think that everything will go back to normal after they pay the taxes. I wonder what stone Fox will do after the race? If I was Stone fox I would let little Willy win, using my Samoyeds because I feel bad for little Willy I mean he is only a kid that does want to race a national dog sledding
                Photo link
race. What would you do if you are Stone Fox? I also think that is brave. For example on page 47,   chapter 6, little Willy used his money from his college account. I wonder if little Willy will tell grandfather about his college money?

think the main idea of this book is to never give up because little Willy never stop try to win the race.What do you think the main idea is? If you were little Willy what would you do and how would you do it?




3 comments:

  1. You had good claim evidence and explanation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job using textual evidence, I like the way you added your feelings to the post. And the textual features really enhance your writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Yujun for commenting! Do you think you can use these evidence and explanation in your blog post? Did you read this book? If not I think this book is good for you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.