Thursday 17 March 2016

Percy Jackson and the Titans Curse (ASB) week 4

Recently I read the book called Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan .In this story Percy finds two new demigod with the help of Grover his best friend and try to stop kronos from rising and the world from ending.
imgres.jpg

It was easy to get absorbed into the book as  it is filled with excitement and adventure.I spent some of my time  thinking what I would do in Percy’s place.Probably I would not make it because I won't have enough courage and the story would end up totally different.

Rick Riordan’s writing makes you feel like you were there because it was so descriptive and gives you the write image and on page 269 shows you an proof  :
Every muscle in my body turned to fire.my bones felt like they were melting. I wanted to scream,but I didn't have the strength to open my mouth .I began to sink,lower and lower into the ground, the sky’s  weight crushing me.

When I finished reading the chapter I felt like I were holding the sky myself.



This is a wonderful story with loads of adventure and it made me think about courage and overcoming challenges.Have you ever had to show courage in a hard situation.Or you have read some books of Rick Riordan or this book or a book with a similar theme I’d really like to  hear about it and see what connections we can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.