Wednesday 30 March 2016

Ruby Redfort - Look into My Eyes - ASB

Ruby Redfort - Look into My Eyes



This book is by Lauren Child.  An author who wrote a series about a girl named Ruby Redfort. In this book Ruby is given a secret coded message telling her the right place at the right time. Ruby was almost best kid code-breaker ever in Twinford. Ruby finds out that she has been accepted at a secret agency called Spectrum.

When I started reading this book I thought it was going to be really boring because the start of the book was just the intro which is normal but it lasted really long and I thought there would no action at all. But then suddenly, when I was just about to abandon the book action, fun, and mystery came barreling in. That was one of the great things I thought Lauren Child did really well at. One of the things that I thought she should tweak a little was the length of the Intro. It was way too long and if it hadn’t been for my sister who was pushing me to keep on reading and wait, I would have abandon the book much earlier. But now I’m already have way through the last book of the series which is called Ruby Redfort - Feel the Fear.

This book is really interesting and I would recommend for anyone to read this book and the rest of the books in the series. This book is great except for the part I talked about in the paragraph above. If you have read any books that talk about secret agencies or have bursting action please tell me about the book by commenting on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.