Thursday 25 February 2016

WK1-GRP4-The Tiger Rising-How would you describe Rob as a person?


  I would describe Rob in the book The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo, a brave person because in the book Rob saved Sistine when bullies were bullying her. He risked his life for another person. Another reason why I think that Rob is a brave person is because when he was getting bullied in the book, instead of crying he took it like a man. This proves that Rob is a brave person. This makes me realize that I should always be brave no mater what. 

2 comments:

  1. I disagree with him risking his life for Sistine because the students cannot kill him because then they will go to jail or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree with you saying that Rob was risking his life for Sistine because the students can't kill him and Rob does not like to talk with anyone.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.