Monday 29 February 2016

Week 2 Group 4 The Tiger Rising AISD
In this part of the story, Rob is showing Sistine the tiger. Sistine wants to free the tiger but Rob thinks it is a bad idea. Rob has no idea what to do! How do you think Sistine and Rob will free the tiger if they do? What are positive  characteristics about Rob and what are negative characteristics about Rob?

I think that Rob and Sistine will take the key that Beauchamp gave Rob and free tiger with the key. I think this because he has the key and I feel like Rob will know that it is the right thing to do and agree with Sistine. The good
characteristics about Rob is that he uses manners with his father, I think this is very important. I also that he listens to people is a good and bad characteristics because I think it was important to tell his Father the truth about why the meat there is important. Why it is good to listen to people is it is important sometimes. The bad characteristics about Rob is that he keeps his feelings inside of his self and sometimes people need to just let feelings out.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you because throughout the story Rob has had his suitcase closed but I think it is time to open his suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree because when you keep all your feelings to yourself you can get cancer or really sick because to be a normal person you have to let your feelings out

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.