Sunday 21 February 2016

Week 1: Group 4 - The Tiger Rising Response

In this part of the book, a boy named Rob has moved to Florida from Kentucky.  During this part, we learn a bit about Rob's daily life and personality.  He sees a tiger outside of school.  Do you think he will free him?  How would you describe Rob as a person?

I think that he will show Sistine first and ask her if he should free the tiger and then free the tiger. Rob seems like a pretty okay person. But I think he doesn't like to go to school because of his bullies and the people who are mean to him. He is very happy since he gets to bunk school because of his leg issue that won't cure so he will never have to go to school. Rob is also the kind of person who does not share his thoughts with other people. He should be making strong choices.

4 comments:

  1. Good response! I like how you described him and what he should do. I agree with you. He should open his suitcase. -Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you explained why he did not want to go to school (bullies and the people who are mean to him.)I like that you explained what kind of a person Rob is.Good Job-Varuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think what you said was a very interesting response. I agree that he does not share his thoughts. I also agree that he is happy not to go to school but I think Rob will maybe go to school near the end of the book. Good response!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion, you did a very good job in supporting your facts because you gave reasons and you were very detailed.
    -Yash

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.