Wednesday 24 February 2016

Week 1 Group 5 Number The Stars CISS

     I think that the Nazis are in Denmark because they want to take control of Europe. They also are in Denmark because there are a lot of Jews there. I know this because I have also read lots of other books and articles about World War 2. Also, in chapter 3 it states, " The Germans are searching for the Jews, trying to kill them." Also, the main point the Nazis were formed was to wipe out all the Jews. This makes me realize exactly how evil the Nazis are, trying to wipe out all the Jews on the planet. 

5 comments:

  1. Great comment! You are very good at looking at the whole story, checking if anything in the story shows that you are wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you used "Also, in chapter 3 it states The Germans are searching for the Jews, trying to kill them."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should capital the first Jews for the J because in the 2nd one, you capitalised the J in Jews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.