Monday 22 February 2016

Week 1 Group 4 Tiger Rising AISD

Rob will free the tiger. He  feels like he has to free him because he will just sit every day and think of the tiger. He also feels like it is a sign (I am not sure what kind of a sign it is) for him and he will get so tired of thinking of the tiger and just free it.


I would describe Rob as a guy who has a way of thinking like the suitcase. I think that is a great way of thinking because it is creative. I also think that Rob is kind of a risk taker because he tried to stand up for Sistine when they were hurting her. -Beatrix


In my opinion. He will free the tiger with Sistine. I think that because she seems a little different and it's just the type of thing her personalty would be addicted to. I think Rob will also free him because he has the tiger in his mind a lot. I feel like he is worried about the tiger he has been thinking about it like all the time so that's why Rob would help the tiger.

I suspect Rob is one of those people that likes to keep his feelings inside of him and not out into the world. When he said he had a lot of feeling in the suitcase (himself). I think it would help him if he let a lot of his feelings out so others can help him feel better about himself. I also think that Rob is someone that comes to conclusion to fast like when he said I will never have to go to school again because my leg will never clear up. He is not thinking the situation over correctly-Kadija

Maybe he wouldn't free the tiger because he might be scared of it but he might also save it because he is connected to it.He might think of the tiger and might feel some pity for it and that's why he might save it.
Rob is a person with big imagination because he thinks he is hiding his feelings in a suitcase and that the sun reminds him of his mother. Rob also a person who decides what he wants really quickly and does not rethink about it . He is a risk taker because he took the risk to save someone who he hated and with a injured leg.-Varuni

In my opinion,he wouldn't free the tiger.Sistine will free the tiger because in his dreams Sistine was riding on the tiger. That might happen in real life.

He is caring but he doesn't show he is caring because he's keeping his feelings inside his suitcase.He is caring because he saved Sistine from the big kids that were being mean to her.-Nana



2 comments:

  1. I like the way you put all your ideas into one post. I also think that Sistine will persuade Rob to free the tiger. I agree when you said that Rob was the kind of person who likes to keep his feelings to himself. When I read this part of the book I also thought that he is a caring person but just doesn't show it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you put all your ideas into one post. I also think that Sistine will persuade Rob to free the tiger. I agree when you said that Rob was the kind of person who likes to keep his feelings to himself. When I read this part of the book I also thought that he is a caring person but just doesn't show it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.