Wednesday 24 February 2016

WK1-Group 3-My Side Of The Mountain-(CISS) Why do you think he moved to Catskills mountains? What would you do if you were him?

I think Sam moved to Catskills mountains to find his Great-grandfather's farm. His dad always talked about Great-grandfather's farm so real, that Sam could see it (imaginary).  That made Sam be quiet to listen to his dad's stories, too. So I think Sam got really interested in it, which made him want to know more and find that Gribley's farm. And that's why he packed his things and started off on his adventure to the farm. This proves why I think  Sam moved to Catskills mountains.

If I was Sam, I would have stayed at my house. I would not even want to go out to the mountains. I would have just listened to Sam's dad and ask him lots of questions. I would do this because it really is dangerous to go out in the woods. Any furious creature can come out too. Also it will be totally fine to stay at home. The reason is that Sam's dad will know a lot of facts about the farm because he would have seen it when he was young. So I think I would be able to have the same amount of knowledge about the farm, even is I stayed at home.

1 comment:

  1. Nice connections and opinion on why he left. I would not have done that though, I would go to the mountains.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.