Thursday 25 February 2016

WK1-Grp3- My Side of the mountain-(CISS)


I think Sam ran away because, he was tired of living next to the sea and wants to adventure somewhere else. Another reason why Sam ran away is because he is also tired of living in a cramped apartment with his four sisters and four brothers that does not seem very comfortable. If I were him I would just run back home, I don't have the bravery to stay away from home for so long. This makes me realize that I am not as brave as I think.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you described why you think Sam ran away to the Catskills mountain.
    I like how you used phrases such as 'another reason' or 'this makes me realise'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it because you wrote it in the traffic light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it because you wrote it in the traffic light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked how you made sure to tell why you think your thought.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked how you made sure to tell why you think your thought.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you made connections with you and the reader.
    Also I like how you gave evidence for your opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.