Thursday 25 February 2016

Week 1#-Group 1#- Every living thing- [CISS]

I think some of the connections between me and Leo are that when I was small I was a little slow. I also had some problems learning fast to get to the next grade also I was not able to to be a fast and easy learner. Also when i was little I always saw turtles on my road and I would go put them on the other side so they would not get hurt. Now I realise that their are other people that love turtles are slow to.  I think this is important because when I was little I did not learn very well but now I am a great learner.

1 comment:

  1. Good good an your detail I liked the way when you made a connection And said because... I also have a connection. When I was young I was a smart but slow learner but when I became old like now I became fast in learing

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.