Thursday 25 February 2016

WK1-group5-Number the Stars-CISS Why where the germans in Denmark?


I think the Germans were in Denmark because they probably defeated Denmark in war and also took over the land and also wants to make sure none of the Danish people are planning to attack them secretly.    I think this because on page twenty one Ellen said "no one has been to the beach since the war began and that proves that there is a war going on and it hasn't ended yet.   And the Germans think that hey might be planning to attack them and take back Denmark.   I also think this because on page eight it mentioned something about the resistance and them bombing German factories and damaging German trucks and harming the Nazis however they could.   These are the two reasons why I think the germans are in Denmark.

4 comments:

  1. I think you should add one more reason to your blog since we usually put 3 reasons in 1 RO(a)R journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should add one more reason to your blog since we usually put 3 reasons in 1 RO(a)R journal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you should put one more reason

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.