Thursday 25 February 2016

WK1 - Grp5 - Number The Stars-(CISS)

      I think the Germans are in Denmark because they have probably conquered Denmark in a war . One reason that makes me think that is the people in Denmark are kind of "allowing" the Germans to get into there country. Another reason that makes me think that is that it says that the King of Denmark blew up his navy fleet because the Germans wanted it for there own use. The king didn't fight with the Germans, instead, he just blew them up. Lastly, why I think this is that the germans are now capturing the Jewish people in Denmark and they are not doing any thing about that also. This is why I think the Germans are in Denmark and the people of Denmark are not really doing anything about it.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? Do you have to put so many so many exclamation marks??? By the way, the title was a glitch. And I also fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Sean! I really like how you explained your thinking. I do not agree that the Danes did nothing for the Jewish people of their country. I think that they did all they could. I have articles that say the King Christian X ordered all Danes to try to get all of the Jewish people into Sweden. Overall, great comment.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.