Sunday 21 February 2016

Week #2 Group #4 The Tiger Rising Response

In this part of the book, a boy named Rob has moved to Florida from Kentucky.  During this part, we learn a bit about Rob's daily life and personality.  He sees a tiger outside of school.  Do you think he will free him?  How would you describe Rob as a person?

I think that Rob is a nervous person. He was also very sad after his mother died. Now Rob is a non cryer. It's almost as if he ran out of tears. I think that Rob will free the Tiger with the new girl Sistine. If they do, how do you think they will do it? The bullies on the bus have been upsetting him, so he was happy to hear that he would get of school because of his leg disease. I think that the parents of Rob's classmates were being a little overreactive about his leg problem. How did they find out?    


5 comments:

  1. You did a very good response. I like how you use questions, that was a very smart idea. I liked how you used some interesting words like over-reactive. I think that you used good words to explain things. I like that you ended in a question. Good job!- Beatrix AISD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have very interesting questions.I like the little details you had and how you expressed Rob and what kind of person he is.I like the way/word you used to explain Rob.I also like that you explained how he was and how he is now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! I like your questions.I was wondering why he wants to keep his feelings inside his suitcase? I also liked how you ended up in a question.-Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used a question in your thinking. They are also very good questions. I can see you thought about what you were going to say. It is detailed. It has got me thinking a bit more.Like is he bullied about his leg or also that he has to live in a motel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your questions were very deep. It got me wondering why Rob has his special suitcase and he always keeps it shut. Why doesn't Rob let his feelings out a bit? I agree with you when you said that he almost has no tears. Does this mean that Rob has his rashes because he is sad like Willie May said?
    -Yash

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.