Monday 22 February 2016

Wk1-Grp2-Every living thing( Asb) Aarav's response

this is a wild boar in great britain
I liked the chapter 3 I liked the chapter/story Boar out there It was detailed and I liked the part when she saw the Boar I was curios to know what was going to happen next it was interesting because I thought it was going to chase her and you know kill her. But I was surprised that,that did not  happen I was wondering why. So then the Boar ran right past the girl I was shocked.then she went home. Whenever she saw the forrest she used to cry.

7 comments:

  1. I liked your post because it had a lot of information. You also referred to one of the stories. I also like that you put a picture of a boar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your post because it had a lot of information. You also referred to one of the stories. I also like that you put a picture of a boar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you explained the story about the boar and I agree that the girl cried at the end of the story. She felt bad for the boar but I'm wondering how did the boar get the thorn in his ear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that the boar would kill her too.The reason why she was crying because the boar had a thorn in it's ears. She also started to cry because she felt bad for the boar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked your post because your favorite story was Boar Out There. You explained why it's your favorite story. Also, you shared your feelings about the story, You were curious what is going to happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank for the exelent comments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank for the exelent comments

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.