Thursday 14 April 2016

Marshfield Dreams

Marshfield Dreams

This is a new book that I have read and I like it a lot. Although I have only read a few chapters of the book I already know that this is going to be great book.

This book is from Ralph Fletcher, and I really like the way that he writes, for example he tells the what feels like,he doesn’t just say about any other person he only says what he feels.

Image result for Marshfield dreams book
This is a life story book and this is the first one I have ever read, and I think this will give me a good idea about how to write life story, and I think that this will be a good example for a life story book.

Ralph Fletcher really describes what he says which makes it easier to create a picture in my of what is going on.

This doesn’t relate to much to my life and our lives don’t really connect, for example he was one out of 9 children and I am one out of 2 children.


This book is a true story about Ralph Fletcher and is a life story book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.