Wednesday 30 March 2016

World of Norm


Recently I was reading a book called life of norm and I find the book very funny it also has funny pictures. I like this book because it really makes me want to read on although I did think that the author could have used chapter titles so that would make the reader want to read on more.

I like how the illustrator chose these pictures for this book, and that the pictures suit what is going on in the story.This book is for readers who have a really annoying brother or brothers.

This book has been a very interesting for me and I hope I keep finding books like this while I am book browsing.

I can relate to this book because even I have a little brother that always annoy’s me even when we are having dinner! For example the time when he would keep interrupting when I was trying to say something to my mom.

If you like realistic fiction I recommend that you should read this book and tell me if you liked the story?

norm.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.