Thursday 3 March 2016

Grp3-Wk2-CISS

       I think Bando was kind and giving because he helped Sam build many things and helped him gather some food. Also because Bando stayed with Sam when he could go back to town. Another reason is Bando said he would come back at Christmas to check on him and help Sam more. This shows how Bando's actions tell us he is kind and giving to Sam.

      I think Sam trusted Bando because Bando was stranded and Sam wanted to help him. Also because Bando was stranded he wouldn't tell the city about Sam. Another reason is Bando helped Sam make lots of things that helped him in the future. Bando's  actions made Sam trust him so this shows how Sam trusted Bando thru Bando's actions.

 

1 comment:

  1. I like how you used accurate detail. For example, you said that I think Sam trusted Bando because.........

    Your ideas make me visualize the story in my mind with sound. Your ideas remind me of the scary, dark woods next to my house in my hometown.

    I was wondering if Bando was really stranded or was he just trying to get better at survival skills. I was also wondering if Sam was really wanting to help him or was he just kind enough to help Bando.

    Have you trusted someone through their actions?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.